In July 2010, arbias commenced planning for the implementation of services to people with an ABI state-wide throughout New South Wales through a two-year competitive tender that arbias successfully won through ADHC. The first client was seen on 1st October 2010.
This service has now transitioned to the NDIS
- arbias provides a large range of supports to people with an ABI and high complex needs and who have been assessed as eligible for NDIS services/funding.
- Aged between 16 and 65 years (referrals outside this age range will be considered on a case by case basis)
- Have no compensation (cases will be reviewed for priority & urgency)
- Evidence of an ABI or suspected ABI and high complex needs
- Cognitive impairment and/or mental health and drug and alcohol issues
How to & who can refer
Referral for NDIS Support Coordination